The Christmas Raffle was drawn today with a bit of help from Marion Cameron at the school.
Here are a list of the Prizes and Winners so check your tickets and see if you have won.
Prize Winning Ticket Number Winner’s Name
- Case of Beer 370 Fiona Bennett
- Bottle of White Wine 2512 S Stewart
- Bottle of Red Wine 1442 S Todd
- Escada Perfume 2523 Iver McDonald
- Girl online book 228 Elene Fransis
- Skin Spa toiletries 4178 C Hillhouse
- Clarins bag 4729 Ant Mayer
- John Torode Book 3107 K Williamson
- Sugar Free Cook Book 3878 V Hope
- Xmas Cook Book 4084 Fiona McMillian
- Pamper Bag 3138 Anna McCorquodale
- White Co Toiletries 1405 F McParland
- Bayliss & Harding set 810 Margaret Cameron
- Greetings Cards 467 M Dowly Clarke
- Guylian Chocs 1401 F McParland
- Ferrero Rocher 835 Stuart Macrae
- Rugby Mug 3828 Joy Nicholson
- Tea Light Holder 3137 Anna McCorquodale
- Milk Tray Chocs 4876 Gillian Stead
- Jams & Chutneys 1813 Corina O’Malley
- Roger & Gallet Soaps 278 N Nicholson
- Box of Heroes 1711 Kay Hildersley
- Dragons Den Game 1646 Dee Torrance
- Mrs Brown DVD 335 Boldy
- Bottle of whisky 927 Alex Spence
- £20 Vue Voucher 2491 Andrew McMillian
- 3 Course meal @ the Lighthouse 4064 Wendy West
- £30 voucher @ Sasso 4119 Sam Adler
- £30 voucher @ Starbank 3140 Anna McCorquodale
- 4 Torchlight procession tickets 3920 Felix Hale
- 4 Torchlight procession tickets 3616 Siobhan Hughes
- 4 Street Party Tickets 2307 M Devoy
- 4 Street Party Tickets 1588 Mikel Francis
You can pick up your prizes from the School Office next week.
Thanks to everyone who donated Prizes and who bought tickets.
Thanks to your amazing generosity we’ve met out target to raise £1000 for the school! On behalf of everyone who’s cycling from Glasgow to Edinburgh to raise those funds – THANK YOU.
With a week to go we would like to keep going and smash that target because every donation (small or large) helps and goes to the school to help them do more.
If you have not already done so, please can you donate at justgiving.com
A goup of parents and teachers from Trinity Academy are taking part in this year’s Pedal for Scotland Classic Challenge, cycling 50 miles to raise funds for the school. This year’s event takes place on the 11th September and our target is to raise £1000.
We have setup a page for donations on JustGiving. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure.
Please click here to help support our students at Trinity Academy.
A goup of parents and teachers from Trinity Academy will be taking part in this year’s Pedal for Scotland Classic Challenge, cycling 50 miles to raise funds for the school. This year’s event takes place on the 11th September.
They will be looking for volunteers to join the event so if you would like to take on a personal challenge andhelp the school please get in touch.
Of course if you are unable to take part you will be able to sponsor the riders or make a contribution. Look out for details soon.
Summer is nearly here and you can almost taste it…
Our next fundraising event takes place on the 10th of June – an end of term summer event. We will have a tasting of summer beer and rosé wine hosted by James Wrobel of Cornelius Beers and Wines of Easter Road. There will also be a barbecue together with fun games and challenges.
It will be great fun and, as always, every penny raised goes to help the school.
Price is £12 for the beer and rosé tasting and we want to know numbers to have enough to go around. To reserve your place email Susan Edwards or you can buy online at Brown Paper Tickets.
Congratulations to the following winners of the 50:50 club who were drawn from the hat during our meeting tonight.
- Lesley Shepherd
- Andrew Macmillan
Thanks to everyone who came along to our quiz night tonight It was great to see so many families in the library tonight for a fun evening.
Every penny raised tonight will go to school funds so thanks to those who made it along tonight.
Congratulations to Keith Miller, Kath Drainer and Kevin O’Donnell who have just won the 50:50 draw for August, September and October respectively.
The next fund raiser for the school is on November 27th at 7:00pm and is the Annual Wine Tasting guided by Appellation Wines of Comely Bank, Edinburgh.
“Last year, we voyaged through the Noble Grape Varietals. This year, we will be taken slightly off the beaten track to discover other great grape varietals which make other wonderful wines, some of which we will already know. Think of Malbec, Viognier, Tempranillo, Gruner Veltliner and you’ll get the idea”
The Ticket price of £15 includes all the wines you will taste. There will also be Cheese and snacks available to go along with your wine.
20% percentage of the sales of any wine bought or ordered on the night will go to the school. This is a great opportunity to get stocked up with wine before Christmas.
You can buy the tickets from Marion Cameron in the Maths department or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tickets.
To ensure we have enough wine for everyone we need to know numbers – so please get in touch as soon as possible.
This was a great night last year and will be a really fun evening again so please try to come along.