Starting high school can be a daunting experience for both pupils and parents. This page contains the key things you need to know to help you settle in smoothly.
Get regular updates from the school
- A weekly Headmaster update email is sent every Friday
- The school website holds lots of useful information
- The school app can be dowloaded for easy access to the latest news
- Get Twitter updates by following the school’s feed
- Follow on Instagram to view the latest stories
School Contact Details
Phone: 0131 478 5050
Registration starts promptly at 8.30pm and the school finishes at 3.25pm
(12.15pm on Fridays).
Follow School Departments on Twitter
Consider joining the Trinity Academy Parent Council
The Trinity Academy Parent Council (TAPC) is an informal group of friendly parents who collaborate closely with the school to:
- Represent the diverse views of parents, carers and pupils
- Offer support fundraising opportunities to help the school achieve its goals
- Share the latest news and developments with the Trinity Academy community
Our first meeting of the new academic year will take place in school on
Thursday 24th August 2023 at 6.30pm and all new S1 parents and carers are very welcome to join us.
If you’d like to find out more or have a question about the Parent Council, email our Chair Paul Jeffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Council fundraising
We raise money for the school in a variety of ways and always welcome new volunteers or fresh ideas.
- A monthly lottery called the 50/50 club – sign up here for a chance to win
- Hosting a bar at school evening events or shows
- A Saturday morning café at the school’s Bangholm sports facility
- A Christmas wreath making evening