Prizes for our 50:50 club are now around £75 each month and we’ve made it really easy to join.
Callum Maclellan, Curriculum Leader of Science, has previously prepared a guide for parents on how they can help their children with revision and studying. The guide includes techniques to help focus as well as useful links and resources.
It’s now available as a download from this site too.
Following our AGM, our Chair, Liz, was delighted to be able to hand over the Parent Council’s donation of over £8,000 to the school. Parent Council funding is used to support equity and inclusion across the school. This year our donation will help to purchase
- Mathletics, an online Maths learning tool
- Spare PE kits
- Mask sets and lighting equipment for the drama department
- Speakers for music practice rooms
- Extra guitars to allow wider opportunities for performance
- A range of novels promoting positive attitudes
- Entry to the Silver LGBT Chartermark
- French and Spanish dictionaries for pupils to use at home
- Subscription to Linguascope to support vocabulary acquisition for learners of other languages and learning of English as a second language
- Screen to enhance communication across the school
- Transport costs for S1 residential trip
- Support to headteacher’s equity fund
- Ties for all S1 pupils
Thank you to everyone who supported our fundraising last year. This funding will make a real difference across the school.