Our next fundraising event is a Burns Supper which is a joint event with Trinity Academicals Rugby Club and takes place Saturday 20th January from 7:00pm.
There will be a traditional meal of haggis followed by speeches, entertainment and, of course, a ceilidh. Tickets are £15 and are available by either emailing Suz Edwards or from Mrs Quayle in the English department. Tickets are limited to 120 and are anticipated to sell out quickly, so reserve yours early!
We will also need help and volunteers in the following ways:
- Help to set up on Friday 19th 1.30pm to 4:00pm.
- Help from 5pm with last minute preparation.
- Volunteers on Sunday 21st from 10:00am to help clear up.
- People to help with the bar for an hour on the night.
- We also require 12 trifles that are big enough to serve 10 people.
If you can help with any of these please email Suz.